The Collaborate project is a comprehensive business growth programme for Leicester and Leicestershire. If you’re looking to grow your business, then the ‘Collaborate’ project is here to help.
Collaborate is targeted at small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s) across Leicester and Leicestershire. Businesses can benefit from free, confidential and specialist advice and guidance, workshops, events and networks, and Collaborate Business Grants are also available to part fund capital investment.
Collaborate is being delivered by Leicester City Council, Leicestershire County Council, East Midlands Chamber and the Food and Drink Forum. The project is funded with support from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the partner organisations.
To benefit, businesses must be an SME in Leicester and Leicestershire that trades ‘business to business’ in one of the following key economic sectors:
These sectors have been identified as a priority for growth by the Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership (LLEP).
Our team of specialist business advisors will be able to confirm whether your business is eligible for support.
- One to one support providing advice, consultancy and coaching to help you grow your business
- Workshops / events covering key topics to enable your business to grow and develop
- Networking / Forum Events providing business networking opportunities, and to showcase specific sectors or initiatives
- One to One advice and support for businesses seeking to relocate or expand into Leicestershire from outside of the European Union.
- Cluster networks and collaborations with trade associations and inward trade missions to provide support and advice on how SME’s need to become investment ready.
- Capital grants of between £10,000 – £25,000 are available for Leicester or Leicestershire SME’s that trade business to business.
- Private sector match funding will be required of 2/3rd of the total project cost, the grant element will provide 1/3rd of the cost (33%) up to a maximum of £25,000
- Businesses must be trading business to business for 12 months or more and must create at least one full time job for every £10,000 of grant funding awarded.
Please complete an Enquiry Form to find out how Collaborate can benefit your business.